This achievement benefits customers who use applications that manage credit data (booking tickets, online commerce, etc.) and require the same degree of compliance. Now, CloudFront can be a secure part of their architecture,.
Additional CloudFront Security features include:
- HTTP to HTTPS redirection – enforces an HTTPS-only access to your content, either by restricting access only to HTTPS pages or by returning an error code when attempting to connect to HTTP.
- Signed URLs and Cookies – allows the creation of signed URLs that contain a policy statement, which can limit access to the URL
- Advanced SSL Ciphers – CloudFront supports the latest SSL Ciphers
- OCSP Stapling – Lets CloudFront validate the associated SSL faster
- Perfect Forward Secrecy – generates a new private key each session, which even if discovered cannot be used to decode any sessions in the past or future.
Compliance is a watchword for the digital age due to increasing security concerns with transmitting and storing online data. As such, AWS remains committed to improving its security features and compliance levels in order to maintain a safe environment for conducting business online.
If you have any safety concerns in the cloud or want to find out how to improve your security, consult with an AWS-certified cloud expert, here at PolarSeven.
Online bank Simple has leveraged on CloudFormation’s PCI compliance to run its virtual banking platform, as explained by Engineer, Tom Wanielista, in the short video below.
[video_player type=”youtube” width=”560″ height=”315″ align=”center” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”20″ border_size=”3″ border_color=”#32c2d2″]aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9ndHU2UElxVzV6NA==[/video_player]