Established in 2006, King soon found success in developing Facebook-centric mobile games. Aiming to let consumers play games at any time and any place, they have developed over 180 games and garnered 364 million players across 200 countries, with up to 1.6B game plays daily.
They have game studios running from Stockholm to Seattle, with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai.
King works with CloudFront to distribute their products all over the world.
Here’s why CloudFront made this partnership such a success:
- Global Audience– CloudFront has access to the US, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
- Improving Features – AWS regularly enhances its services and adds new features to further benefit its customers.
- API – Developers can access and use the CloudFront API to manage their game content as part of their product cycle, greatly reducing the amount of time to release.
- Cost-Effectiveness – Clients save more by using other AWS services in conjunction with CloudFront
- Scale – Enterprises can scale their usage of CloudFront and other services up or down, depending on their needs.
- Performance Tracking – Developers can track metrics such as latency, responsiveness, and load times for all their products.
Read all about how to get started with CloudFront here. For additional help, consult an AWS-certified PolarSeven advisor today.
[video_player type=”youtube” youtube_auto_play=”N” width=”560″ height=”315″ align=”center” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”20″ border_size=”3″ border_color=”#65c0f1″]aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9kVjVxT3h3QUpsVQ==[/video_player]