AWS is happy to announce that is has completed an SDK for C++ applications. This SDK is fuly functioning, with both low and high level interfaces, and few dependencies. It currently works with Windows, Linux, and mobile platforms, and is a great tool for both game designers and engineers working with C++.
Other features include:
- Works with the Standard Template Library (STL).
- Custom memory management support.
- C++ 11 features used and supported.
- Builds with CMake and your native compiler toolchain.
- Lightweight dependencies.
- Extensive, configurable logging.
- Default credentials providers.
- Identity management through Amazon Cognito Identity.
- High-level Amazon S3 interface through TransferClient.
- Uses native OS APIs for cryptographic and HTTP support.
You may download the code from Github. As the SDK is currently in experimental state, any feedback on its usage is welcome.
For further assistance in building and deploying applications in the cloud, contact our AWS experts here at PolarSeven.