AWS Trusted Advisor, like its name implies, provides you with good advice in the following qualities:
- Cost Optimization
- Fault Tolerance
- Performance Improvement
- AWS S3 Bucket Versioning – for S3 buckets that don’t have versioning enabled.
- Underutilized Redshift clusters – Trusted Advisor will scan your clusters to inform you of any underutilized ones.
- Exposed Access Keys – Checks for any access keys left open for the public, or for EC2 usage that may have this result.
- EC2 Reserved Instances Lease Expiration – Scans for Reserved instances that are about to expire.
- Service Limits – Added Identity and Access Management limits to service limits check.
You can start using Trusted Advisor today. If you would like to set up your organization for the AWS Cloud, talk to the experts here at PolarSeven.