AWS is happy to announce that it has released the AWS SDK for C++ version 1.0 for production use.
This version comes with several useful features that came from developer preview feedback of the SDK:
- Semantic versioning – From the very firist production version, further upgrades on 1.x won’t break your build.
- Transfer Manager – new interface based on TransferClient
- Build Process — The CMAke build chain has evolved to make it easier to override platform defaults
- Simplified Configuration – Easier to set SDK-wide configurations at runtime
- Encryption – Symmetric cryptography for all supported platforms
- NuGet – You can obtain this SDK through NuGet
- Fixes – version 1.0 has several bug fixes and build improvements
More APIs will be released soon to make the C++ environment even easier to use, convenient and secure.
You can visit the SDK homepage to learn more. If you’re interested in using the AWS cloud for your environment, contact our cloud specialists at PolarSeven to learn more.